INTERNET JETSET REVIEW AT A GLANCE
Cost: $47 one-time for IJ membership; $47 a month for IJ & JetsetLIVE; $187 for Xtreme Case Study Archive (one-time payment)
Owner: John Crestani
So, what is Internet Jetset all about?
This is a training course that teaches affiliate marketers how to effectively generate website traffic using free methods such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, and others. Before signing up, you get access to eight hours of free training in the form of video tutorials. The training is touted as the foundation that will help web entrepreneurs build a profitable enterprise.
Who is this for?
Internet Jetset is designed for any person who desires to earn an income through affiliate marketing. It’s viewed as a viable starting program for newcomers. But it’s said to equally good for those who have prior experience in online marketing pursuits.
So, it’s really not an issue what your background might be. The step-by-step training is put together in a such a way that will benefit you regardless of how much you know or don’t know about affiliate marketing. It’s designed to show what’s needed to build a profitable business from scratch.
First things first, check out the free webinar
Before you consider whether to sign up or not, be sure to check out the free webinar hosted by IJ founder John Crestani. You submit your name and email and in return, you gain full access. gives you access to an exclusive free webinar – providing you with in-depth training on how he started his internet-based business from scratch and how you can follow in his footsteps as a successful affiliate marketer.
In this webinar, which provides some helpful in-depth training, Crestani shares how he started his online business from ground zero. During his talks, he makes it clear how what he did can be duplicated by others. Here are some of the topics he covers during the webinar:
- Why online marketing is the best starting point for entrepreneurs
- The 3 things you need to do to generate a 6 to 7-figure annual income for your business
- Choosing your niche market
- How to earn your first affiliate commission on the day you begin
- Create an income that goes on autopilot
- Join a live Q & A session at the conclusion of the webinar
Training in IJ is comprehensive and thorough
The eight hours of video training is comprehensive and delves into a variety of aspects of running an online business. The subject matter in these modules run the gamut from copywriting, to how to mine social media for free traffic, to how to develop the proper mindset for entrepreneurial success.
One of the pluses in this training is the emphasis placed on developing the proper mental outlook to do well in the business arena. That’s major because having the right mindset is so critical to building and growing a viable business that will last. Without the right mindset, you could find it difficult to stay on track with your business.
Here’s a checklist of what you’ll learn in the training
- How to make your first affiliate commissions within only two hours of joining Internet Jetset
- A method for combining Amazon and Facebook to make instant money
- How to remove ‘Shiny Object Syndrome’ for preventing failure online
- The No. 1 reason that causes loss of business focus
- Setting up a WordPress blog
- A list of affiliate networks that pay the most, and how to join those programs
- Methods to use Google to drive targeted free traffic to your website
- John’s super special method for finding long-tail keywords to generate traffic
- Using Google’s Keyword Planner tool
What kind of support help is available?
Support help is available, but there is an added cost aside from the Internet Jetset membership. You have the option to purchase ‘JetsetLIVE, which enables you to attend live webinars every month. But that’s not all. You also become a part of the Super Affiliate Forum.
In the forum, you get access to the owner and his support staff, along with other members of the Internet Jetset community. Crestani is known for being actively involved in the community and he participates in the forum on a regular basis.
How much does it cost?
After you finish watching the free webinar, you signup by paying a one-time membership fee of $47. There are two other upsells available, but they are optional. You’ll have to pay $47 a month for ongoing support, which includes the monthly webinars (via JetsetLIVE) plus full access to the Super Affiliate Forum.
You’ll have to pay $47 a month for ongoing support, which includes the monthly webinars (via JetsetLIVE) plus full access to the Super Affiliate Forum. And if your budget allows, you can purchase the Extreme Case Study Archive for a one-time fee of $187.
This last upsell could prove to be invaluable. The archive represents a large file of case studies which involves a number of top-flight affiliate marketers. In these reports, they provide a detailed blueprint of how they were able to achieve their level of entrepreneurial success.
- Costs (which includes two upsells) are reasonable
- Thorough step-by-step video training
- Training designed to encourage you to take action
- Traffic techniques are free and effective
- Newbie-friendly platform
- Active community of successful marketers available and willing to help you succeed
- The basic course is limited to free traffic methods; no training offered on ‘paid’ traffic techniques
- You will need additional funds to pay for a WordPress website
- You will need additional funds to pay for web hosting
- You will need additional funds to pay for a keyword tool
How does Internet Jetset compare with one of the top-tier platforms in the affiliate marketing arena?
Wealthy Affiliate vs. Internet Jetset
|Features||Wealthy Affiliate||Internet Jetset|
|Easy to get help||Yes||Yes|
|Contact the Owners||Yes||Yes|
|Keyword research tool||Yes||No|
|My Overall Rating||97 out of 100 points||81 out of 100 points|